Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ball Shagger Design and Saturday Practice



Yep, a new design for my shop. This one is in honor of all those brave ball shaggers. It gets scary in the run back area sometimes - all the flying dogs and screaming handlers and tennis balls everywhere!

Anyway, practice went well. The Spoiled One again successfully let another dog pass him. This time it was a border collie, the same one he had bullied into leaping a line judge at a recent tournament. (Yeah, it's funny. . .now. Pain in the neck dog.)

My Weasel did not do as well. I experimented with running her while using the team member she especially loves as boxloader. Alas, it was too much for her. Overcome with joy, she ran randomly about the field, so I caught her and stuffed the little ditz back in her crate. One of the newbie people had been playing with her dog when Weasel ran off in that direction, and felt bad that she had distracted her, but, honestly, Weasel needs those kinds of distractions. Besides, I suspect her beloved one boxloading for her was the more overwhelming factor. Silly dog.

Anyway, I'll give Weasel another chance shot next week.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2008 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Cynthia Blue said...

ooo I love the graphic! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home