Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ordering Food for Raw Fed Dogs

 I just recently discovered that there is a a local group trying to start a raw feeding buyers group.  It's very exciting to me because I spend more on dog food than people food.  Spoiled One is the worst.  Anyway, here is the link:

Local to Albuquerque Raw Feeding Coop


I placed an order through them for chicken quarters and it worked out well, and much cheaper than my other sources.  Just thought I would share, as the more people in the group, the more buying power the group has.   Plus, the more links to the site, the higher the Google rating, and the more people that see it who are looking for it, so, yeah, I put a gratuitous link in my blog.  I'm evil.  Deal with it.   I like cheap(er) dog food.  Plus, I'm sick of getting weird looks from the cashiers at Albertson's when I buy vegetarian this, that, and the other thing, Silk milk equivalent, and then heaps of family pack chicken quarters. 

By the way, yes, it was a practice Saturday.  Spoiled One and Demon Puppy did awesome, blah blah blah.  Weasel's return to me is deteriorating.  She seems out of shape, too - less endurance, fading fast.  I definitely need to work that. ,

Demon Puppy is beginning to enter that "make me" stage - i. e., "You want me to come over there?  Yeah, right.  Make me."

Sigh.

Teenagers are such fun. 

Oh well, she's ridiculously cute, very sweet, and faster than (there was a bad word here).  We'll work on obedience. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home