Saturday, June 6, 2009

Long, Boring Day

Between my websites, designing, and ickyrealjob, I often feel like I have two jobs. Unfortunately, ickyrealjob is the only one that pays. I try to fix that, but that means working even harder on websites and affiliating in my home time, and the poor dogs are getting so neglected.

Today, for example, flyball was cancelled because the person who's house we were going to hold it at was sick. So all day, since I got out of bed, I've been sitting at this computer figuring out code and html and how to make the affiliate banners work for this page on the Weasel Puppy website: http://www.weaselpuppy.com/TournamentPackingList.com I want DreamWeaver, or something, to make this easier! Whine, whine, whine.

The poor dogs were so bouncy this morning, thinking flyball thoughts. Now they just sleep. I think I'll breakout a tug toy and give them a little love.

http://www.weaselpuppy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home