Friday, July 18, 2008

Nail Trimming Woes

My poor Weasel. I was trimming her talons with a real nail trimmer, instead of the drimmel tool, because I had let them go too long and I got the quick on one. I made my poor puppy bleed. Fortunately, I had quick stop, and she didn't seem to notice, but I still feel like a baaaaaad person. I guess watching Groomer Has It did teach me something.

On the plus side, she may get to run on an open team in Colorado! It will mean lots of driving, but I hope it works out. Of course, than I have to find a puppy sitter for the Spoiled One. Maybe I can talk one of my flyball teammates into it. I could take him with me, but it's a long drive, just to stuff him in a kennel. Besides, my Spoiled One is a high maintenance PITA, and I would kind of want to focus on Weasel and figuring out the details of running her with strange dogs, rather than worry about a neglected Spoiled One. And it would break his heart to go hear all the flyball noises and not get to run.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2008 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Cynthia Blue said...

I wish all my dogs would let me clip/dremmel their nails. Most of them will, but two of them won't. Bummer you clipped a quick, but that quick stop works great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home