Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Carpet Fungus


Well, no practice this week. It gets dark before I get home from work. The poor dogs have given up on me doing anything interesting with them - they just torment the cat until I scold them, then go lay down. Doggie carpet fungus.


We have a tournament coming up in mid January, though, so I will try to keep a bit of conditioning with some box work off the practice box in the hallway. They've destroyed both my practice jumps, however, and people get alarmed when I start eyeing hand tools, so I am improvising a jump in front of the practice box by proping what's left of a jump up, then bracing the box with a bag of cement and a huge water bottle. It seems to be working.


Maybe I'll alternate it with roadwork every other night, and indoor frisbee.


Poor bored dogs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home